Trust - Commitment - Expertise
- Quantity Surveying
- Cost Planning
- Project Management
- Development Management
We work closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including architects, financial institutions, engineers, builders (Tier 1 – 4), project owners, owner builders, local authorities and government departments.
Our reputation in the industry is based on relationships established with developers and financial institutions that value the trust, commitment and expertise we bring to every project.
The scale of our business allows us to operate efficiently and flexibly, with well-resourced, personalised service for projects of any scale, from small residential buildings to multi-million dollar commercial/industrial developments.
- Exceptional technical expertise
- Personalised service
- Efficient communication
- Extensive network of industry contacts
- Ability to offer a wide range of services
- Competitive fees
MEET THE EXECUTIVE TEAM
Professional Expertise & Integrity
Michael M. Dakhoul JP
Michael is the founder and managing director of the company, with experience in the sector that goes back to 1985. Under his leadership the business has evolved and grown to provide a comprehensive suite of professional consulting services. These include design and documentation, construction and professional quantity surveying, project development and management services. Under Michael’s leadership the scope of services has expanded to include the development and refurbishment of clubs including RSL clubs.
Michael is an associate of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AAIQS) as well as being an AIQS College Expert Witness, compiling Expert Reports and presenting expert evidence to numerous legal bodies, including the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT), the Dispute Resolution Centre, the NSW Land and Environment Court and the Supreme Court.
- 16+ years in quantity surveying
- 9 years with construction companies
- 5 years in architecture design and documentation
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AAIQS)
- Member of the AIQS College of Expert Witness
- Member of the Australian Institute of Building (MAIB)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Australia (MCIOB)
- Current holder of a NSW Contractors License (Builder) No. 53062C
Bruce brings a strong understanding of the construction and property development sector, sound commercial judgement and a thorough appreciation of the credit risk process. His 21 years as Head of Construction Risk (Property Finance) for Westpac, gives him invaluable insights and significant experience of the construction industry spanning residential and commercial developments. As a Director, Bruce’s strategic advisory role is invaluable in our dealings with finance houses and the commercial property segment.
- 21 years in property finance
- 7 years in construction companies, covering contract administration, site supervision and project management
- 5 years in property development
- 2 years in quantity surveying
Director / General Manager
Edward’s professional experience in the design and construction sector make him an experienced trouble-shooter, with an excellent understanding of client and corporate communications as well as business development, policy and procedure implementation.
His recent experience in the Middle East (Sultanate of Oman) saw him heading a commercial fit-out provider, specialising in commercial office design and construction. His range of clients there included Deloitte, Cluttons, Schlumberger, the Bank of Beirut as well as numerous corporate entities in the oil and gas sector. Edward’s familiarity of project planning, contractor selection, contract negotiations, execution of build plans, material selection, quality and cost control also make him an invaluable mentor for our young and dynamic Project Management team.
- 6 years in design and construction
- 16 years in project planning and business development
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management. (MAIPM)