General Manager Business Development – Project Coordination & Compliance
As General Manager of Business Development, Alexander
oversees the entire lifespan of projects across both Project
Management and Quantity Surveying. His biggest asset is his ability
to build strong relationships with clients, facilitating trust and seamless
execution of projects.
As well as his rich background in the construction and
development industry, Alexander gained valuable skills and
insights during a stint working at St. George Bank in the role of
National Construction Risk Manager. During this time, he was
responsible for assessing the financial capacity of builders,
reviewing contracts, and providing expert advice on risk
mitigants. This experience gives him an invaluable perspective on financial
risk when assessing projects.
With a focus on project coordination and compliance, Alexander’s eye for
detail and commitment to clients’ needs has made him a highly values
leader and resource within the Construction Consultants family.
Qualifications, Affiliationsn and Memberships
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM)
- Associate member of the Australian Institute of Building (AAIB)
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) Academy
- Justice of the Peace in the State of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- 7 years in Quantity Surveying and Project / Development Management